The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKY SPP) is a leading institute of Public Policy in the region and aims to attract public service aspirants from the region and around the world.
The old site has a fragmented architecture that reduces the effectiveness of the website’s content marketing efforts as well as an unoptimised integration with their CRM resulting in multiple updates required content updates for events and news.
Our specific objectives were to help our Client:
- Integrate the disparate platforms into a coherent website. These include the websites for the 4 research centres and content marketing site Global-Is-Asian.
- Little to no maintenance of faculty and staff pages.
- Closer integration to SalesForce.
We created a ‘Federated Model’ site architecture to balance the need for central control and decentralized authority, integrating the corporate, research institutes and content hub into one seamless experience.
We also created ‘Local’ control and authority over content, activities and publishing protocols with 'Central' oversight and control over identity and site architecture as well as a onsistent connectivity to facilitate various user journeys throughout the sites.
- Website analytics
- Competitor website comparative analysis
- Stakeholder interviews
- Site architecture
- Wireframes and proposed features
- Visual design
- Technical development
- Frontend coding
- Implementation onto Sitefinity CMS v8.1
- Content migration